« Franco-Thai » professional photographer, Jacques Herremans was born in Honfleur, Normandy, and has been living on Samui Island, Thailand, for many years.
After 2 years studying photography, he decided to turn his passion for drawing and photography into a profession and started to work as freelancer for various magazines and events companies.
His work has been published by some of the leading magazines of Samui and covers various photographic themes such as Sport and musical events, Weddings, Advertising, Architecture, Aerial Photography, Portraits etc…
Covered events and customers :
- Gavroche Magazine- Bangkok Airways
- Sawadee.com Regatta Samui
- Ibis Koh Samui Trophy
- Samui Jazz Festival
- Hello Samui Magazine
- Samui Body Painting international
- Nikki Beach
- Samui Triathlon International
- Emphasis Media Singapore (Silkwinds)
- Fah Thai Magazine (Bangkok Airways)
- Going Places Magazine (Malaysia Airlines)
- Ibis Styles Krabi